10 May Rhaphiolepis indica Snow Maiden
DESCRIPTION: Excellent for sunny gardens, low hedges, in ornamental pots, around pools, on patios etc.
Full sun to light shade, white flowers in tight bunches all over the bush, flowers in winter and spring.
TREE CARE: Plant in a well drained sunny position.
• Keep plant moist before and after planting.
• Dig hole 3 times width of container.
• Loosen soil in base of hole.
• Plant at soil level with a shallow gutter around plant for water retention.
• Mulch to 100mm in depth keeping mulch back from base of plant by 30mm.